DONORS AND WELL WISHERS
| BEST GRADES |
|2008||32||09|| B+ 70 POINTS|
B 64 POINTS
A- 70 POINTS
From the table shown below it is evident that girl's performence is dismal because of the difficult experiences in which they find themselves.
- As they go home in the evening after school they meet many challenges with men who persuade them for sexual pleasurews in exchange of little token.The next day they do not concentrate in classroom work.
- Others drop outof school due to early pregnancy.
- Some copme back to school with the stigma of being a mother in school.
- Others cannot concentrate because back at home the feeding programme is meagre.
- It is in the opinion of Board of governors that girls be accommodated in school so as to improve their academic achievement.As our girls have great academic potential in Suba/Mbita ditrict except the above challenges are the main stumbling block.
GIRL'S ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
|YEAR|| GIRL'S ENROLMENT|| BEST GRADES||POINTS|